Arrange an Appointment
Are you in need of counseling or services through Rise? We are here for you and happy to help. Please fill out the form below, or phone 609 443 4464 to make an appointment, and be prepared to bring the following information with you to the meeting:
- Identification (all members living at your residence)
- State of NJ Driver’s License (Adults)
- Birth Certificate (Children)
- Passport (Adults)
- Social Security Card (Everyone)
- Proof of Income for 3 Months (all members of the family 18 years and over)
- Pay Stubs
- Employment Letter
- Disability Stubs
- Unemployment Checks
- Pension Checks
- Letter from supporting person (only if no other income)
- Social Security Award Letter
- Proof of Address (all members of the family 18 years and over)
- Utility and/or Rent Bills
- Credit Card Statements
- Bank Statement
- Lease and/or Mortgage Papers
- *Only if applying for rental or utility assistance
- Eviction Notice/Court Order
- Utility Shut-Off Notice
individual cases managed
students were ready for their first day of school with essential supplies from the Rise Backpack Drive
individuals received job skills via volunteerism at Food Pantry/Greater Goods.
“A long time ago, I was trying to find a job. A friend of mine told me about this place called Rise, where they could help me; advise me. So I went there and got a really warm welcome. I didn’t get the particular job at the time, but they taught me what to do, how to...
“About a year ago, we moved from a two bedroom rental apartment into a three bedroom rental house – what a blessing! I was a Day Care Assistant until my youngest was born. Now I am home with her and do in-house babysitting. “We came to the Rise Holiday Party last year...
“I can’t point to one service because Rise has helped me with so much, in so many ways.” I am retired now, and spend a lot of my time with the boys. They look forward to this party every year.” Chester I and Chester II, sons of Chester Diaz Sr., Holiday Program...